End-to-end observability enables teams to understand what’s going on in their environments but, without proper alerting, can become quite overwhelming. We continuously strive to ensure that our users are able to make the most of the best tools in the market, and are happy to announce that we now officially integrate with PagerDuty.
Through this integration with PagerDuty, a leader in digital operations management, we’re enabling customers to bridge the microservices alerts gap for their enterprise engineering teams.
The PagerDuty and Epsagon integration extends Epsagon’s existing proactive alerting features and allows customers to dispatch alerts to their teams via phone calls and SMS. With this, users will now be able to trigger, acknowledge, and resolve incidents discovered via Epsagon directly in PagerDuty.
- Respond to and fix problems more quickly, helping you to minimize expensive downtime
- Notify on-call responders based on alerts sent from Epsagon
- Use visual indicators to set alert thresholds
- Alert on invocation labels for custom filtering by invocations
- See percentage alerts on errors
To learn more about automating response workflows for issues, check out our PagerDuty Integration Guide.