Watch the webinar with AWS, Epsagon, and Dunelm to learn how to empower your developers and DevOps teams and leverage the power automated real-time monitoring to scale modern, cloud-native applications.
- Tom Hayman, DevOps Manager, Core Engineering, Dunelm
- Heitor Lessa, Specialist Solutions Architect – Serverless, AWS
- Ran Ribenzaft, CTO, Epsagon
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to accelerate scalability and elasticity by reducing the complexity of monitoring highly dynamic serverless applications.
- How Dunelm leverage distributed tracing to troubleshoot quickly and to improve application performance.
- Best practices for monitoring cloud-native and in particular serverless environments
Serverless enables you to build modern applications with increased agility and lower total cost of ownership. Using serverless, developers can deploy quickly and focus on their core product instead of worrying about managing and operating servers or runtimes. As Serverless applications are highly distributed with business workflows and data spread across multiple managed services and APIs, performance monitoring is a crucial part when running on such workloads.
Dunelm uses Epsagon to improve application performance and keep up with customers’ demand by minimizing the silos across teams and reducing their troubleshooting time in 90%, making their environment easier to monitor and scale. Join the upcoming webinar with Dunelm, Epsagon, and AWS to learn how to empower your developers and DevOps teams and leverage the power automated real-time monitoring to scale modern, cloud-native applications.