- Trevor Hansen, Sr. Partner Solutions Architect – AWS
- Hen Peretz, Sr. Software Engineer – Epsagon
- Alon Berger, Technical Marketing Engineer – Alcide
Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes, Amazon EKS, provides Kubernetes as a managed service on AWS. However, organizations are starting to find themselves needing to take the necessary steps of protecting and continuously monitoring their EKS deployments. Automating monitoring and security checks throughout the EKS development life cycle can help reduce risk and allow organizations to develop and deploy in a troubleshoot-free and secure manner.
What’s on the agenda:
- A short intro to EKS and deployment best practices
- Logging and monitoring in EKS automatically
- Continuous monitoring and security throughout the CI/CD pipeline